Wednesday 11 June 2014

A little Nail Polish Fix

  A miserable day at work, one of those days that leave you feeling like your a complete idiot cause you keep messing up the easiest of tasks.  Follow that with my body doing some sort of exercise protest that leaves me feeling sore in places I didn't know I had, a night of little to no sleep...................well it was just a crappy day to say the least.  So what did I do about it?

     I came home, put my son to bed and lined up about every nail polish I had.  I did the simple task of removing the old, filing my nails just the way I like them, letting my cuticles soak as I began to become relaxed at at ease.  OK maybe it was the open nail polish beside me filling my living room with its alcoholic scent that gave me the sense of euphoria, the heaviness of my rotten day melted away...........better still, I ended up with some damn cute nails to boot, certainly a hell of a lot cheaper then the bottle of wine and pound of chocolate I thought would put this day behind me.









 http://www.nail-art-101.com/newspaper-nails.html
(check out this blog its become my nail bible!)

1 comment: